Sunday, February 25, 2018

anxiety dream

I was in charge of two kids, about 13 or 14 in age. I wasn't of parental authority, so possibly I was their older-teen sibling, though neither of them were any sibling I've actually had.

We were shopping in a mall. The boy wanted to go to a chocolate shop outside of the mall that he had spied, and I was OK with that because I'd been there previously myself so I knew where it was. Then the girl wanted to buy a bracelet in the shop we were in, but there was no clerk around (maybe it was more an open area with displays in it). For some reason we were anxious to get to the chocolate shop and fetch the boy, so the girl started to leave with the bracelet - intending to come back and pay for it later, but I told her not to do that. She should stay there, and I'd go and fetch the boy. I stepped outside of the mall, and then realized I didn't know how to get to the chocolate shop from there.

At this point I woke up, and lying there with my eyes closed in the dark realized that I shouldn't be doing computer work with my eyes so close to the screen. So I'd best make an appointment for an eye exam and get new glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment