Friday, January 17, 2020

in limbo

I hate being in limbo like this. I reached the insurance adjuster for my car accident yesterday, and she was going to call back over half an hour ago. I called and left another message, and now I have to wait.

Meanwhile, I seem to have lost my pocket calendar. I had it when I was out at a program last night, but not when I got home. So it must have fallen out of a pocket or something at the program. I phoned the venue early this morning, but the people who cleaned up from last night, who'd know if there was anything found, won't be in for another couple hours. So I have to wait for that.

I also have to wait before making some specialty appointments that my doctor wants me to have - I having been in to see him yesterday in connection with the aftermath of my accident - and I can't do that without either my pocket calendar or painstakingly reconstructing its contents, which would be wearisome, time-consuming, and incomplete.

I hate being in limbo like this.

1 comment:

  1. All very frustrating. How are you doing, and did the venue find the calendar?

    ReplyDelete