Saturday, August 11, 2012

slow news day

Well, the publicity side of my work as the new co-editor of Tolkien Studies has gotten off to a thundering start. While I was waiting for our contact person at the publisher to get back from a two-week vacation to tell me when issue 9 was coming out and when it would be OK with them to announce its contents, the enterprising Jason Fisher hacked on to Project Muse, the online distributor, found the contents and posted them.

That was a week and a half ago, and I was waiting ...

Anyway, everyone's back at work now, and I guess I have nothing to add except this news: that the printed copies are going out to subscribers next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    You have an interesting blog.

    You may like this poem, Keen on Tolkien published on 22-9-2012, Bilbo’s and Frodo’s birthday:
    http://ancientheartmagazine.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes,
    ElvenScribe

    ReplyDelete