Friday, October 13, 2023

my arm is sore

That's because it's had two vaccination shots, one for Covid and one for flu. Kaiser announced the availability of new vaccines for both, free to members without prior appointments, in an e-mail a few days ago that was so comprehensive and lucid that it answered all the questions about the prospect for vaccines that I was going to put to my doctor in a previously scheduled phone appointment to discuss several issues.

So pausing only on this topic to confirm with him that my previous Covid booster schedule was compatible with getting the new vaccine now, B. and I headed down together to the further Kaiser center, the one which does its vaccinations in a big tent in their far parking lot. There's more room and airflow there than at our local Kaiser, which uses a third-floor conference room.

Now we wait for the RSV vaccine to show up (Kaiser says it will appear later), and we'll have our shots for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment