1. Today Kamala Harris officially resigns her Senate seat prior to taking office as VP on Wednesday. I'm anticipatory too.
2. Ben Sasse actually called Marjorie Taylor Greene "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs." I thought I was the only person who still said that. Sasse is 15 years younger than I; I'm surprised he remembers those ads. Will he warn us of "Danger Will Robinson" next? I have never seen that line quoted without a common reaction of "huh?"
3. Oh, come on. I know Joe is better than the last President, but ... a halo?
4. If the last guy pardons the rioters, that will really bite. But perhaps not, since they only rioted for him, they didn't give him thousands of dollars.
5. His most notable and characteristic lies. When it's said you cannot trust a word that man says, it's meant literally.
6. But he is not the only politician to suffer mouth-diarrhea. Lip-synch parody of Andrew Cuomo.
7. Le Guin is on a stamp! And for a single representative scene from her work: Estraven and Genly on the ice. I guess that'll do. Too bad it's a 3-ounce stamp: how often does one need one of those?
8. Recovery of lost music from WW2 by a Polish composer.
9. I know it's not charitable, but I'm kind of relieved that this guy is gone.
10. Dept. of Isolating Even More: It's time to stop even masked errands. OK, I've been worried about this since last month. Oh, and cloth masks were only intended as an interim solution until they could distribute something better: that I didn't know.
Post a Comment